Friday 25 February 2011




Word association on my morning walk 06.30-06.45


empty take away carton

plastic fork

polystyrene cup

litter

cans

polystyrene

recycling

green

Jessie

India

litter

grids

put litter in archival boxes

still life

lighting

backdrops

keeping litter

plastic bags

rats

mould

archiving

Susan Hiller

museum

London

Sunday



lunch box; was lost and is found

breakfast

dog

food

dinner

plate

dog food on dinner plate

dog food in lunch box

my food in dog bowl

dog biscuits

my brother used to eat dog biscuits

dinner in dog

man eats dog food
cupboard

raid the larder

my mother had to put a lock on the larder to keep my brother out

British Airways

chocolates

wrappers

text

litter



my street

windows

entrances

flowers

cars

houses

collage

glue

tutor

research

grids

Hockney

pictures in frames

personal objects in wrong places

wrong pictures in frames

dissonance

mantelpiece





some thing will come of all of this









No comments:

Post a Comment