Monday 21 January 2013

A book about Burma - Myanmar



The snow has had some benefits; stuck in for 2 days I have had nothing better to do than make a book about my recent trip to Burma in order to keep my other half happy. I am very behind with holiday books, mainly because I don't really enjoy making them. Too much effort remembering names of places and editing images to the right colour space for print. Japan has been top of my list for 2 years now, but the information I needed to make the book wasn't available in my snowy abode, so I got stuck in with Myanmar.

These are the holiday snaps. Next I can work on the offerings project, which I shall enjoy much more.

So here is a link to the book. But don't get excited and think you will see me or other half in action......... you won't!




No comments:

Post a Comment